Job title: Global Head of Regulatory Policy and Intelligence
A Vaccines focused business are seeking a global head of regulatory policy and intelligence. This role will provide strategic leadership, direction and vision for the global regulatory team with respect to regulatory policy and harness regulatory intelligence to create robust global regulatory strategy plans.
- Partner with internal SMEs and Corporate affairs and Policy to lead internal and external advocacy efforts and provide responses to draft guidance from global health authorities
- Develops partnerships with Regulatory Agencies, Trade Association and Working Groups and develop influencing strategies
- Lead and manage the regulatory policy and intelligence team through a combination of direct and matrix management
- Prepare and deliver regulatory intelligence and policy updates, as well as draft position papers and recommendations to GRA and GRLs at designated meetings
- Responsible for leading global regulatory policy priorities, aligned with those of Corporate Affairs and Policy to ensure key opportunities are progressed globally.
- Superior strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a "hands on" operational and business planning orientation
- At least 15 years of regulatory management /matrix management experience, supported by additional pharmaceutical/industry experience
- Extensive experience at a senior level in Regulatory Affairs, with a strong knowledge of European and global regulatory agency requirements
- Regional regulatory experience in addition to knowledge of application submission processes and product life cycle management activities with biological products at the global level.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance and wider benefits package is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com