South East England, England
over 2 years ago
Global Drug Safety Physician
Pharma-Partners are currently supporting a specialty pharmaceutical company, based in the South East of the UK, to hire a Global Drug Safety Physician. This business has its global headquarters in the UK and is going through a phase of growth meaning great development opportunities for this individual upon joining the company. The successful candidate will manage a team globally and take a lead on all drug safety and risk management activities associated with the business's lead product.
- Responsible for strategic clinical safety input and delivery to all asset development activities
- Deliver effective clinical safety strategy for our clinical development pipeline, including successful risk management and signal management activities.
- Ensure effective and efficient clinical safety support for the evaluation of potential new development opportunities.
- Vendor oversight for outsourced clinical safety tasks, which include case processing, medical assessment and regulatory reporting.
- Development of Safety Management Plans.
- Medically qualified with a number of years pharmacovigilance/drug safety experience at a global level
- Management experience in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Proven leadership skills in a cross-functional global team environment. Ability to interact externally and internally to support global business strategy
- Strong leadership, communication and time management skills
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive basic salary and remuneration package
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org