11 months ago
Global Associate Director - Oncology Training
As part of a new global Medical Affairs team, Pharma-Partners is recruiting an Associate Director role in the field of Medical Excellence, Training and Capabilities. The position has been created to deliver scientific and clinical training in Oncology to Medical Affairs teams globally.
In this role you will work closely with the VP Medical Affairs Oncology, Regional/Cluster Medical Directors, and Country Medical Directors to identify training needs and knowledge gaps across the Oncology business group. To effectively carry out the duties of this role you will be required to embed yourself in the most recent clinical data to become the internal expert for Oncology, before in turn designing and delivering seminars to teams in need and/or training line managers to carry out such sessions.
For this vacancy, our client is seeking candidates with expertise in and a passion for Oncology, as well as experience in delivering scientific/clinical training to colleagues on an international scale. In this role you will need to translate clinical data into meaningful information and deliver the key statistics to others in an engaging and understandable format.
Ideally this position will be based from the UK (alternatively in Europe) and offers remote working with occasional business travel to HQ and affiliate sites.
- Liaise with VP & Medical Directors to identify training needs and knowledge gaps
- Strategic design and oversight of Oncology scientific training for all medical functions
- Manage relationships with partners/providers to successfully implement all training initiatives
- Leadership of training execution and monitoring
- Ensure sustainability of training with the development of training updates and revisions as required
- Development and maintenance of new and ongoing training curriculum
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaborations as a scientific partner
- Collaborate with Commercial training team to develop synergy in training approach for all scientific related projects
- Compliance and collaboration
- Scientific education, preferably to post-graduate degree level (MSc, PhD, MD, MPharm etc.)
- Expertise in Oncology
- Experience in developing and delivering scientific training
- Knowledgeable in data analysis and statistics
- Understanding of and ideally experience in a global medical affairs function
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation, project management and influencing skills
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance and annual bonus scheme