about 1 year ago
Pharma-Partners are working with an innovative Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA who are developing novel therapies within immuno-Oncology and rare disease.
Acting on their behalf, Pharma-Partners are searching for a Senior or Executive Medical Affairs Director to lead the design and implementation of launch strategy for a novel Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor (TKI) focused on solid tumours.
You will report into the Vice President, Global Medical Affairs and will play a critical role in shaping the Medical Affairs function in a dynamic business with a hands on mentality.
- Design, implement and lead cross-functional US and Global Medical Affairs strategy to ensure successful launch of the companies lead product within solid tumours.
- Engage with external stakeholders within the scientific and medical community including Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and Healthcare Professionals (HCP's) to ensure best in class, compliant scientific knowledge exchange including congress/conference attendance and advisory boards.
- Collaborate and drive best practice with internal colleagues including brand and marketing groups
- Act as subject matter expert for all company pipeline and provide broader therapeutic area insights
- Work closely with Clinical Development and Regulatory departments to ensure efficient execution of Clinical Trial activities
- Liaise with FDA contacts to ensure company adheres to regulatory best practice
- MD, DO, PHD or PharmD with experience of Oncology, Immuno-Oncology and/or Rare Disease within clinical practice or the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Must have in-depth Medical Affairs experience within a US based Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
- Launch experience is essential, with a companies first product launch experience being highly desirable
- We are looking for a forward and innovative Medical Affairs professional, someone who can think outside of the box and drive a company into the unknown
- Work with autonomy with an ability and track record of developing exceptional teams and culture within a winning organisation
- Ability to travel as required internationally - around 30%
- Ability to be office based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Pharma-Partners will consider applicants that meet the detailed criteria and have the right to work within the United States