A global pharmaceutical business in Berkshire are looking for an Events Co-ordinator to join their marketing team. This role will be focused on the organisation of UK and International Marketing events ranging from sponsored Congresses, advisory boards, training courses and internal Conferences.
- Co-ordinate and plan all aspects of the events calendar, regionally and globally.
- Support, Key Opinion Leader relationships in the scope of individual events and participate in content conception with marketing colleagues.
- Support Partner Countries via standard processes, templates and helping to organise local events remotely as requested.
- Raising/approving of purchase orders in line with the Event budget and Marketing budget.
- Event Management experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communicator and customer focused communication
- Understanding of budgeting and cost management
- Driven personality with good attention to detail
A competitive basic salary and strong benefits package is on offer