over 1 year ago
EU Associate Medical Director - CNS
Pharma-Partners is working with a small specialty pharma business focussed on improving patients' lives who suffer from rare disease by developing and commercialising products in areas of unmet need.
This "above country" Medical Affairs position is responsible for developing and executing strategy as an international product lead whilst providing wider support to local teams on the greater portfolio and pipeline. As a brand new role in the business this is a highly visible position in the regional medical team and critical for ensuring effective delivery of medical plans globally. Candidates will need to have strong leadership and communication skills to be successful in this role.
The EU Associate Medical Director will be required to travel internationally on a regular basis which includes attendance at all major conferences.
- Development and execution of medical strategy for assigned product and will provide additional support for wider portfolio
- Leadership and coordination of Medical Affairs activities on a global scale
- Work effectively with cross functional teams in launch planning
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business
- Engage with regional KOLs
- Collaborate with external stakeholders
- Support thought leader advocacy
- Represent the business and engage with therapeutic leaders at all relevant major international conferences
- Registered Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or higher sciences degree (PhD, MSc or equiv.)
- Medical Affairs experience essential ("above country" preferred but not required)
- Ideally a Final Medical Signatory or potential to be trained into one
- Experience in launching products
- Neurology, CNS, or Rare Diseases experience in industry or from clinical work required
- Proven leadership experience in a matrix environment
- Background of strategic Medical Affairs involvement
- Effective communicator and relationship management
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance, bonus, and long term incentives
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org