about 2 months ago
Job title: EMEA Senior Medical Manager
A specialist vaccine development company is seeking an experience medical affairs professional to join its growing team covering key emerging markets including France, Nordics and Netherlands. This is a newly created role with lots of scope and autonomy, it will involve regional travel and be heavily involved with strategy, medical operations and key external communication.
- Develop and maintain in-depth expertise for designated products, including analysis of current literature, opinion and recommendations.
- Be a proactive and strategic member of designated business cross-functional teams.
- Work with commercial and other relevant staff to develop strategies and supporting materials for designated products in local, regional and global markets (as required).
- Provision of medical and clinical leadership in key activities such as product launches, conference activities, issues management, competitor complaints.
- Provision of expertise to submissions and presentations to government authorities in the designated country(s), where relevant, to achieve registration, recommendation and/or funding of products.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and relevant medical staff in partner companies to ensure mutual sharing of key product information, issues management and competitive strategies.
- MD, MPharm or PhD preferred, life science degree required
- Significant experience working in medical affairs, ideally at a regional or global level
- Experience working in vaccines or related fields would be advantageous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer