about 1 year ago
Job title: Document Management Specialist
A global Pharmaceutical company with offices in Berkshire are seeking a Document Management Specialist to join on a contract basis.
- Under tight timelines, lead and/or facilitate the writing, review, revision, and formatting/QC of controlled documents; while adhering to format, content and style guidelines, considering usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality according to templates and style guide
- Transform subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion and/or process model flows into written controlled document procedures.
- Develop, write, edit, and format materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and related business process documentation. When creating/revising the documentation, follow internal procedures (eg, Style Guide and checklists)
- Additionally, this position will be required to process documents via the established Research &Development (R&D) electronic document repository (Veeva Vault - CDOCs)
- At least 3 years prior experience specifically as a technical/business writer for writing controlled process documentation (eg, SOPs, user manuals) in the bio/pharma or medical device industry (other regulated environments may be considered)
- MS Outlook, (advanced) Word, Excel, and electronic document management repositories. MS Project and Visio experience preferred.
- Candidate should have critical thinking skills who is able to work independently with little direction.
A 12-month contract with a competitive hourly/day rate is in offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com