£50 - £70000 per annum + company car, bonus, healthcare etc.
almost 2 years ago
Disease Awareness Specialist - Rare Diseases - South West
Pharma-Partners is recruiting two newly created positions for a small, growing biotechnology business who specialise in Rare Diseases. They have both recently approved products to be launched and a strong pipeline across therapeutic areas with multiple molecules in Phases I-III.
This is a non-promotional, field-based role responsible for patient mapping and improving disease awareness within the region.
This position will be responsible for the South West of the UK which includes South Wales and Birmingham.
- Work cross functionally to deliver on local medical strategy
- Support in the development of medical and scientific strategy
- Improve disease awareness
- Landscape mapping including patients, centres, clinicians, referral pathways for local market etc.
- Identification of patients suitable for registry across paediatrics and adults
- Raise awareness of registry rationale, inclusion criteria etc.
- Liaise with registry supplier
- Responsible for local implementation of registry activities
- Experience in a field based role ideally in Sales, Market Access, or Medical Affairs
- Therapeutic experience in Rare Diseases or Specialty Medicine
- Competent in scientific exchange and technical discussion
- Good understanding of the ABPI Code
- Good communication skills, particularly in presenting
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and can navigate through ambiguity
- Valid driving licence
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com