Director, Clinical Development - Vaccines
Pharma-Partners are working exclusively with a world leading, specialist pharmaceutical company looking to hire an experienced leader within clinical development. As Director for Global Clinical Development you will have responsibility for strategic clinical development planning for early phase assets; ensuring collaboration with key internal stakeholders to deliver successful license applications and product life cycle management aligned with Commercial Operations strategies and the regulatory environment.
- Provide strategic medical leadership and guidance to the global clinical development activities supporting new registrations and life cycle management of therapeutic compounds
- Ensure that the overall scientific and medical content of all clinical programs is sound, is supported by high value data driven decision-strategies and is documented through program specific Clinical Development Plans.
- Anticipate and address future potential clinical development needs and opportunities, based on the clinical character of the compound, evolution of the regulatory and commercial competitive environment.
- Ensure clinical development planning and strategies are updated for stage gate evaluations and present, as required, clinical development strategies and overall benefit:risk evaluations, pertaining to the assigned therapeutic area, to senior review committees such as Global Clinical Safety Committee, Project Review Committee, and Portfolio Planning & Prioritization meetings
- Medical Doctor, Board Certification or clinical experience in Infectious Disease's/Vaccines would be advantageous
- Several years in global clinical development within the pharmaceutical /biotech environment, with a number of those being in key leadership positions. Ideally having worked on Early Phase clinical trials focussing on Vaccines
- Proven track record in liaising with global regulatory bodies and successfully delivering license applications
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven effective leadership
Salary & Remuneration:
- Highly competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include car allowance, bonus, and long term incentives/shares
To apply for this position please use the "Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org