over 1 year ago
Job title: Congress and Events Manager - Pharmaceuticals
A global Pharmaceutical company in the Oxford area are seeking an experienced Congress and Events Manager. In collaboration with the Senior Congress and Events Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of various congress and events on an international scale.
- Delivery of annual company conference
- End to end management of individual events to ensure maximum return on investment
- Development of materials such as event invitations, information packs and banners
- Management of third-party suppliers
- Onsite event management to ensure events runs smoothly
- Ensure all meetings and materials meet SOPs and industry guidelines
- Ability to manage and deliver on several simultaneous events/projects
- Minimum of three years event management experience
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Comfortable communications to internal and external stakeholders
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and extensive benefits package is on offer.
Successful candidates must be able to travel internationally and at times will be required to work outside of 'normal hours'.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com