£40000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus + benefits package
about 1 month ago
Commercial Product Manager Prescription Products
Our client is a leading international healthcare business with a global range of both consumer and prescription products. They have a global presence, including ten offices and an extensive distributor network covering over 100 countries. Their UK business has been recognised as a Great Place To Work two years in a row.
They are recruiting a Consumer Product Manager to join their busy prescription health team.
- Deliver sales targets by managing a broad portfolio of prescription brands
- Manage brand lifecycles & continuously review opportunities to increase value
- Keep abreast of NHS legislation & procedural changes
- Assist in commercial evaluation of new products
- Continuous research & analysis of competitor trends
- At least 2 years' experience in a commercial role within pharma or other regulated industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Analytical, ability to read data & formulate conclusions
- Collaborative mindset
To apply for this position or find out about similar opportunities then please contact Lois Kelly via Lois.firstname.lastname@example.org