8 months ago
Job title: Clinical Trials Manager
A Pharmaceutical business in Berkshire is looking for a Clinical Trials Manager to join their team. This role is focused on the global execution of an observational trial for a newly acquired product.
- Overall responsibility for the study commitments and for timely delivery of data.
- Serves as the operational point-of-contact between the central study team and other operational staff including CRA's/Senior CRA's.
- Responsible to provide leadership and make necessary decisions associated to the conduct of a clinical study including raising issues when
- Ensures timely preparation of financial Study Management Agreement and maintains accurate study
- Substantial experience in clinical development or equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of clinical research and clinical study management, and the associated regulatory, process and quality obligations.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver clinical trials in the designated timeframe.
- A life scienced degree would be advantageous.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.email@example.com