US$200000 - US$350000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Pharma-Partners have been retained by a leading Vaccines focused Biopharmaceutical business to assist in their continued growth from their US base in Boston, Mass.
They are looking to hire an experienced Clinical Program Leader to design and implement Clinical Development Plans for their market leading Influenza Vaccine programs. You will act as a subject matter expert and key internal stakeholder for study design and clinical development planning, working alongside the Therapy Area Head.
- Concept development and design of clinical trials
- Lead matrixed clinical development teams at a global level
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of global clinical development plans ensuring strategic alignment with commeircal and regulatory SOPs.
- Responsible for settign strategic direction for the clinical program
- Advanced degree - MD, DO, PhD or MPHarm / PharmD
- Board-Certified Physician preferred
- Clinical Development experiene with working knowledge of Vaccine programs preferred
For full details and to apply please do so here or email Jon.Phillips@Pharma-Partners.net
Pharma-Partners is a leading provider of world-class talent acquisition solutions to the Life Science industry across the United States and Europe with offices in Boston, Mass. and Reading, U.K, specialising in Physicians within Pharmacovigilance, Medical Affairs and Clinical Development. For further information please visit www.Pharma-Partners.co.uk