Associate Medical Director, Translational Medicine - Dermatology (entry level)
Pharma-Partners is working with an innovative pharmaceutical company to hire an Associate Medical Director to work in their Translational Medicine team. The role lead projects in Dermatology and will be involved in all aspects of early drug development and be primarily accountable for delivering novel candidates through to proof of concept.
This Associate Medical Director position is a great opportunity for any UK registered physician with a PhD to move into the pharmaceutical industry. In the role you will partner with Biomarker Scientists to assess new compounds to take into the clinical development process thus the expereince gained from a PhD/clinical research background will be key to your success. In addition to this our client offers excellent onboarding and training to ensure you adapt to the new working environment and continue to develop in the role.
This position can be based in Belgium, Germany or the United Kingdom.
- Provide medical input expertise to Immunology projects in pre-clinical and early stages of development
- Successfully deliver novel candidates through to proof of concept
- Provide clinical leadership for projects across Phase I & IIa
- Work cross functionally with key teams to comprise the development plan and ensure high quality
- Input into overall early drug development strategy
- Provide therapeutic expertise to other functions to achieve business goals
- Act as the Study Physician for early drug development studies
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs relevant to the Immunology candidates
- Gather KOL insights and utilise study methodologies that can be applied to programs
- Medically qualified (MBBS, MBChB, MD or equivalent) plus further post-graduate qualification (eg. PhD)
- GMC registration or equivalent
- Therapeutic area experience from clinical medicine or industry in Dermatology (also considered is Immunology, GI, Nephrology, Allergy or Rheumatology)
- Experience as a Sub- or Principal-Investigator (as a practicing clinician or in industry)
- Experience in Phase I or IIa studies is desirable
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communications skills
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary plus benefits package to include company car/car allowance, bonus, and long-term incentives
- Excellent flexible working policy and can be worked remotely the majority of the time
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email firstname.lastname@example.org