about 2 years ago
Job title: Associate Director - Healthcare PR - Central London
My client is an international communications consultancy with an award-winning healthcare communications team. They are seeking an Associate Director to join their healthcare PR function at their office in Farringdon.
You will work across Neuroscience, Immunology and Pain for a mixture of Pharma, Medtech, Charities and Public-Sector Bodies.
- Provide strategic advice to clients informed by broad intelligence-gathering and in-depth industry knowledge
- Manage and mentor junior team members to support their personal and professional development
- Lead on client programmes and proactively build strong client relationships with senior client contacts and larger accounts, regularly monitoring client satisfaction levels
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients, including opportunities to cross-sell services between International offices
- Proven track record and experience working in healthcare / pharmaceutical PR, either on the corporate or product side, ideally in a fast-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results for clients and for a business
- Strong financial and budgeting skills - ability to analyse and understand financial models and systems
- Ability to plan strategically with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus
An extensive benefits package and competitive base salary is on offer for this opportunity.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org