Job title: Associate Director - CMC
A global pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire are looking for an Associate Director to work in their CMC team. This role is focused on providing CMC support for established products including growth market submissions and relevant post-approval activities.
- Establish CMC-regulatory strategy for projects/products.
- Provide CMC-regulatory advice to project members.
- Review changes proposed and implement any necessary CMC-Regulatory measures to execute the changes.
- Provide CMC-regulatory services to support the global success of the business.
- Substantial experience within Regulatory affairs and pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant post approval experience working with multiple products/projects.
- Possess working knowledge on analytical aspects of R&D.
- A Life sciences degree would be advantageous.
- Dynamic and driven personality.
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive salary and wider benefits scheme is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org