4 months ago
Job title: Artwork Planner
A global pharmaceutical company with products in both established products and innovative medicines are seeking an Artwork Planner. This position will sit within an extensive regulatory affairs artwork team with plenty of opportunity to develop and progress. This role is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Identify artwork requirements & co-ordinate data collection to enable artwork generation.
- Create design brief to enable the creation of the component artwork right first time.
- Ensure artworks are created in-line with design brief and guidelines (colours, livery style, font types, text, local regulatory / country requirements, technical drawings, barcodes, item codes Etc.)
- Ensure artworks conform to the information provided, livery style, agreed standards of quality, and that the draft artwork is circulated for approval by the appropriate signatories.
- Attend project meetings as required to facilitate the artwork process.
- Preferably educated to A level or higher
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical/cosmetics/food industries
- Experience with artwork origination & approval
- Experience of vendor/partner relationships
- Knowledge of printing and the print industry
- Knowledge of MAC applications
Salary and benefits:
A highly competitive annual salary and benefits scheme is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com