4 months ago
Job title: Artwork Manager
A global pharmaceutical business in the South West is seeking an Artwork Manager to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to lead a team to provide oversight in line with commercial, business & regulatory needs.
- Take a lead role in the change management process to ensure expected launch dates are met for any artwork change projects.
- Responsible for the management of artwork systems and processes, including any relevant SOPs.
- Drive artwork process improvement through cooperation with business, regulatory and CMO's, both from a technical and operational perspective.
- Responsible for team management including ongoing training and professional development.
- Life sciences degree.
- Significant experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient experience in the technical aspects of artwork.
- Strong management and ability to lead cross functional teams.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Freddie Hill via Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org