MSL/Medical Advisor – Multiple Roles/Locations across UK & Ireland
Pharma-Partners is working closely with a small pharmaceutical organisation specialising in a niche field of medicine. They’re looking to grow their medical team in the UK & Ireland with positions available across multiple geographies.
This is a hybrid role so therefore in addition to the usual MSL activities you will take on Medical Advisor responsibility for a designated therapeutic area. This means involvement in brand meetings, leading on developing the therapy area, and medical plan responsibility.
As part of a small Medical Affairs Team you will be responsible for advancing the assigned therapeutic area that will lead to optimal patient treatment and future business success.
- Provide high quality scientific information to a variety of HCP’s and KOL’s
- Take an active role in clinical trials, proactively identify areas of development for specific indications and provide medical expertise to sale and marketing teams
- Support the provision of educational meetings and implement the introduction of this to impact awareness, screenings and guideline recommendations
- Be involved in drug safety and compliance
- Work with brand teams on therapy area projects
- Hold an advanced life science degree (Medicine, Pharmacy, or PhD)
- Experience in Medical Affairs – MSL or Medical Advisor or equivalent
- Have a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of the NHS with a proven track record of collaborating with KOLs and analysing scientific and clinical data to support medical strategy
- A good communicator, with a drive to go the extra mile and team player
To apply for this position please use the “Easy Apply” option or feel free to send your CV directly to Joe Haskell on email@example.com