Up to £40000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Account Manager - Medical Communications
An independent and award-winning healthcare communications agency in central London is seeking an Account Manager to join its successful client services team. The role will be responsible for managing the planning and delivery of account activities and programmes that meet client objectives, to the client's satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget
Accounts are predominantly on an international and global scale, covering therapy areas such as Oncology, Urology, Neurology and a variety of Rare Diseases.
- Act as day to day contact with clients including attendance at teleconferences, face to face meetings and via telephone contact
- Manage project teams to deliver on all aspects of account activities including briefing, planning, scheduling, budgets and resourcing, ensuring the delivery of projects to agreed specification and quality within budget and timescales.
- Contribute to growth of existing accounts by working with senior account team to develop and execute a comprehensive business development plan for each target account.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical market issues, client and competitor company / product positioning, and overall strategic objectives of clients.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical marketing including key tactical services including but not limited to medical communications, live event logistics and creative, production and digital services.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a healthcare agency environment or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, pharmacy, sciences, marketing or other relevant area.
Salary and benefits:
- Extensive benefits package
- Salary upto £40,000