about 2 years ago
Job title: Account Manager - Healthcare PR
A global communications agency with an established Healthcare Public Relations team in central London are hiring an Account Manager. This individual will we an experienced senior account executive looking for the next step in their career, or an established account manager looking for a fresh challenge.
Therapy areas include Rheumatology, ADHD and Rare Diseases for a variety of clients on both a European and global scale.
- Act as a day-to-day contact and start to develop a trusting relationship with your client, providing them with confident counsel on tactics, responding to their queries in a timely and professional manner, and seeking senior team counsel where appropriate
- Be the primary client contact on small accounts. Be on top of all client strategies and deliverables so that you can liaise with clients and provide counsel, with support from your senior team.
- Actively support new business, seeking organic growth opportunities with your current clients and contributing to RFP responses
- Solid experience working in a healthcare PR role within an agency or similar communications marketing field.
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, pharmacy, sciences, marketing or other relevant area.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
Salary and benefits:
An extensive benefits package and salary of upto £38,000 is on offer.
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com