10 months ago
Job title: Account Executive (Medical Communications) - Graduate Opportunity
A leading Medical Education agency in Berkshire are seeking a life science graduate to join as an Account Executive. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of therapy areas such as Ophthalmology, Haematology, Oncology and Rare Diseases for several pharmaceutical companies.
- Working closely with the client services team to understand the needs of the clients and healthcare professionals and translate these into opportunities for developing high-quality solutions.
- Understands and executes financial management and timesheets for clients and projects
- Developing the ability to understand new therapy areas quickly and comprehensively
- Proactively driving projects forward and seeing them through to completion in a timely manner
- A bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) and a strong academic record
- Previous client/project management experience is desirable
- A background in events management/delivery would be advantageous
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Private health insurance
- Profit share bonus
- Regular socials
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org