£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job title: Account Director - Medical Education
Pharma-Partners are working with a global health communications agency in Central London. They are seeking an Account Director with a minimum of 5 years' experience. In this role, you will cover traditional medical education materials (rarely focusing on publications) for therapy areas such as Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology and Dermatology. You will be involved in business development and pitches.
- On-going effective direction and management of client accounts under your remit, gaining the respect and trust of the account teams
- Ensuring accounts under your remit are profitable and over-service is kept to a minimum
- Client liaison and consulting on the strategic direction of accounts under your remit, gaining the respect and trust of the clients
- Developing proposals and accurate budgets for prospective and existing clients as part of the team
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client expectations
- A minimum of five years' experience (and at least three within a Medical Education consultancy)
- Passion, energy and desire to deliver high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, pharmacy, sciences, marketing or other relevant area.
Salary and benefits:
An extensive benefits package and competitive salary is on offer
To apply for this position or hear further details then please contact Matt Thomas via email@example.com