Account Director – Healthcare Communications/Advertising
Pharma Partners are working with a key Healthcare Communications client who are currently looking to add to their branding/advertising team with an Account Director hire available.
Their success starts by strategically aligning promotion and PR across the product lifecycle, using creativity and innovation to craft persuasive stories. Their experts in strategic consultancy, cause and corporate campaigning, work side-by-side with our clients. Their goal is to put their story at the forefront of tomorrow’s healthcare agenda and help people around the world be at the centre of their own healthcare conversations.
You will provide clear project leadership to all members of your team; ensuring all assigned projects and accounts are completed according to time and budgetary requirements and are in line with our quality standards.
Lead client relationships: guide and direct the wider team and provide key strategic input. This will be demonstrated by a proactive awareness and understanding of new developments in the relevant therapy areas and the healthcare industry in general, and how these developments may affect or feed into the overarching client strategy.
The Account Director will lead by example, demonstrating high-quality account handling skills in all areas, including championing the use of all agency and client processes and procedures. This will also include overseeing the financial management of accounts and supporting senior management to optimise efficient working within the business unit.
Working closely with other members of the client services team in partnership with Medical Writers and the Creative team you will work on a variety of projects across a range of therapy areas to ensure successful and timely planning, development, and implementation of project deliverables to the highest quality standards.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of the projects for each client, ranging from strategic input to the day-to-day management duties.
- Monitor forecasts and plans in partnership with the wider client services team to ensure business objectives are met, on time, to standard, and within the client’s budget.
- Communicate with the operations and finance team to ensure that are kept up to date with all the required client information.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives, product strategy, and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Manage and influence client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
- Take an active role in promoting the business’s offering to all clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Discuss issues to the senior leadership team regarding key accounts and the account team.
- Encourage all account team members to take ownership of their business and levels of responsibility.
- Contribute towards discussions about overall company strategy.
- Ensure effective communications when supporting cross-company working on integrated accounts.
- Provide effective line management responsibility for Account Managers and Senior Account Executives
Sound Interesting? Contact Jason Salt at Pharma Partners for more details.