about 1 month ago
2x Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Oncology - Team Build
Pharma-Partners is working with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to recruit a new team of MSLs. There are currently 2 positions available with more to come. These first hires can be made at MSL or Senior MSL level, with a strong preference for experienced candidates.
Our client has an extensive and highly innovative pipeline in Oncology with multiple new drug launches to come over the next 5 years. This role will have a primary focus on strategic launch planning, driving pre-launch initiatives, and mapping of the KOL landscape.
Territories are yet to be defined and will be determined by the location and experience of the successful candidates.
- Input into field medical strategy for upcoming drug launches
- Map, establish, and maintain strong relationships with Oncology experts
- Provide Oncology expertise and training to colleagues as required
- Work effectively as part of a wider cross functional team, supporting Marketing and Commercial colleagues in preparing for new drug launches
- Present clinical data and medical education to HCPs
- Manage compony sponsored or investigator sponsored trials
- Keep up to date with the latest scientific developments and attend any relevant conferences
- Focussing on patient outcomes, develop local guidelines to support the use of the company's Oncology products
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- Educated to degree level with a preference for a relevant higher qualification (MD, MPharm, PhD)
- MSL experience in the UK is an absolute must
- Oncology experience is essential, with a background in Lung or Breast Cancer seen as highly desirable
- Oncology experience can come from in industry or through academia, but must be combined with MSL experience
- Ability to effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Strong understanding of the UK healthcare space
Salary & Remuneration:
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car and annual bonus
To apply for this position please use the "Easy Apply" option or feel free to send your CV directly to the Pharma-Partners team via email email@example.com