At Pharma-Partners, we have a proven track record of attracting the highest calibre of Pharmaceutical Physicians.
We understand the need to attract entrepreneurial candidates who can contribute more broadly than their functional expertise.
Our clients include early-stage, venture-backed biotechnology companies, medium sized businesses as well as large established pharmaceutical companies with blockbuster product portfolios. Our consultants understand the methodology of Executive Search and combine this with a deep functional understanding, as well as specific sector knowledge within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical sector. We have a rigorous standard process which can, however, be customised based upon our clients requirements: Pharma Partners Executive Search Recommended Approach.
1. Establish search priorities and determine strategy
- Meet with client and agree a comprehensive assignment brief.
- Agree ideal candidate profile, skill set, competencies and cultural fit.
- Customise a tailored search strategy to match market movement and client requirements.
- Discuss any specific targets / “hands off” and non-compete agreements.
- Agreement of timelines and geographic scope.
- Creation of detailed Search Proposal Document submission for approval and sign off.
- Search targets identified.
2. Candidate attraction and evaluation
- Assembly of candidate long-list.
- Detailed screening and interviewing of candidates; assessing competencies and interpersonal skills.
- Potential candidates to be interviewed face to face by Pharma Partners.
- Detailed feedback to all interviewed applicants.
- Preparation of suitable applicant CVs alongside detailed profile reports outlining: background, competencies, suitability for the position, cultural fit, current package and future package expectations.
- Verification of qualifications
3. Candidate presentation and interviews
- Presentation of shortlisted CV and detailed profile reports.
- Management of interview process.
- Final feedback to all interviewed applicants.
- Candidate background checking
4. Search completion
- Assist in negotiations over compensation and other terms.
- Management of candidate through resignation, notice period to commencement of employment.
- Client satisfaction survey
- Periodic client follow up to ensure candidate’s suitability and organisational fit.