Medical Science Liaison
We were engaged to recruit two medical science liaisons within the north and south of England with a neurosciences background.
- This role sat within sleep medicine, an uncommon therapy area with limited treatment options in the UK
- The organization had not previously marketed drugs in this therapy area creating higher level of risk for candidates
- We were recruiting two years from launch
- The organisation was mostly unknown to candidates in this therapy area.
- We provided upfront consultative advice for salary benchmarking and anticipated potential challenges with the brief
- We met with the client to understand business plans for the new disease area team, enabling us to set the scene and provide reassurance to candidates
- Our knowledge of market allowed us to quickly map and longlist suitable candidates
- We identified and submitted multiple candidates for each vacancy
- We provided aftercare calls following each candidate’s start date to ensure they were enjoying their new roles.